Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

It is always wonderful to be acknowledged for something you hold dear... children, thank you.  Retro Sketches, this shout-out is wonderful, too =] 
 
 
 
Some paper pads just make it so easy to combine patterns... which I admit to having a problem with, being all CAS-loving.  This one, "2wenty-Thr3e" from Cosmo Cricket, has been a fave.  And the Meadow Dragonfly die from Memory Box has made many an appearance on my card table. 

Have a beautiful day, with kids or cats, it's dirty job, but someone has to do it!!  Hope you get to play cards, too.

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful card! The dragonfly looks fabulous!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Mona! Loving your designs at MFT!! =]

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours, and I love that dragonfly!

I Card Everyone said...

He is a beauty, isn't he? Also has a little brother who appears even more often =]

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Michele of this lovely card, I love the dragonfly!