Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Good advice

While jogging around the blogging world the other day, I read some good advice from Jen Wills... "use that stash of ready-made embellies already!!" I'm paraphrasing, of course =]

Well, much to my delight, Jen is the Muse for the next Muse challenge - their 74th!!!  So, Jen, I'm following your lead!!

 
Wish you could see this little guy better... he's all sparkly and poofy!  [is that a word? =] I also used a circle and some left-over waves, die-cut with MFT dies, that I colored with Hero Arts soft pool ink. 
 
Inside sentiment:  "Just wanted to say you are ageing swimmingly!"

10 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love this - it feels cool and fresh - great use of those poofy (yes, I think it's a word!) embellies! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love this card Michele! What a fabulous take on Jen's lead!

Melissa said...

This card makes me smile, Michele! Such a happy little guy and he looks like he could fly if he wanted to! :) Love your perfect take on Jen's card!

I Card Everyone said...

Awww, thanks, Melissa =] My quest is complete! =]

sue t. said...

I really like this card and am amazed it is all done with embellishments and left overs!! BRAVO!!

Deepti said...

This is superb! I love the waves and the fish :)

Anita in France said...

What a fun scene, Michele ... that wee frolicking fish has me so smiling! Anita :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Grin, fabulous card, totally can see Jen's inspiration.

Happy Dance said...

Poofy is definitely a word! I use it all the time. We also use "nerdles/nerdle" in our family....it means teeny tiny bits of lint, crumbs, or other undefinable stuff! Now, as to your card...pure brilliance. LOVE this. It just makes me smile. Smiling at a card is a really good thing in my book. Very cool! Pretty sure you've got a winner here!! Bev

Taunya Butler said...

WOW - cuteness - Love the simplicity of the card and the way the embellie just finishes it for you!!