Friday, August 8, 2014

It's all about the bag, Louis V.

The Runway Inspired Challenge.  Louis Vuitton.  Buttery yellow. 

 
"Henna" embossing folder from Darice which I also used to emboss the envelope. Vellum over clutch purse base.  Sentiment: PTI and a simple little ribbon wrist-handle.  Oh! Plus my adorable parents on their wedding day =]  My mom had a pair of creamy, butter-yellow leather gloves when I was a child.  They made for a wonderfully memorable hand-holding experience.  I'd give most anything to do it again. 
 


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

whoa. love that embossing folder...such a gorgeous & elegant card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh Michelle this is stunning! A really gorgeous card and the embossing is truly elegant! Esoteric memories like that are why I hold on tight to my Mom.

Anita in France said...

Gasp ... so gorgeous, Michele ... elegant, chic, classic! So with you on the hand holding moments. Anita :)

Taunya Butler said...

WOW and again WOW!! This is awesome, elegant, and tremendously stunning!! You did an amazing job and used your embossing folder to its highest abilities!! Way to do, you outdid yourself on this amazingly gorgeous card!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

The texture that the embossing folder provides is stunning!! I love this! And your reference to your mom's butter yellow gloves and holding her hand . . . soooo sweet! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspiration Challenge - we're so glad you did!!