Monday, August 4, 2014

TYIC#3, CTS#87, and Gayatri?!?! - Oh MY!

One last post for today... then it's off to finish the laundry, ugh =/

I had a little crafting time this past weekend [if you couldn't tell].  On top of that, Tom and I played golf, and best of all picked blueberries!!  I bake with them, and freeze a bunch for use through the winter months in Lemon & Blueberry scones.  Mostly, though, we just eat them until we turn blue!  Love them =]

For the newest challenge from Tag You're It, they've joined up with CASE this Sketch with a really great sketch from Gayatri Murali - whose cards are always so fresh and gorgeous wherever she goes. 

Here is our challenge:

A tag, or a card with a tag - sooo many beautiful DT inspiration pieces, too!
 
Here is my take.  A card with a luggage tag and a sentiment from SSS that I adore:
 
 
You cannot imagine how much I'd love to put this tag on my luggage and travel to France!  I'd love to help my friend Anita with her renovations - I've plenty of practice, Anita!!  I also work free in exchange for Brie and bread - and little wine would not be so bad =] 

13 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Perfect take on the sketch!

Darnell said...

You've been creating up a storm of spectacular cards, Michelle!! And you and Tom sound like you are a fun couple, made for each other!! Hugs, Darnell

Marybeth said...

Love your card and the stamped words! Beautiful take on the sketch! Sounds like lots of fun,golf and craft time. Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!

Kara said...

Congratulations, you've won the WPlus9 Lucky Stars Stamp Set! Stop by my blog today for details on how to claim your set!

~amy~ said...

This is super fun!!!!
BTW, those flowers in my pictures are not from my garden..I have, unfortunately, a black thumb!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Michele! I love the colours and composition of your tag!

Happy Dance said...

I'm with you, Michele -- I'd run off and help Anita in a heartbeat, but maybe for some pastry....lol! What a fantastic tag card! Great embossing on the background and love those sentiments! Michigan blueberries...yum!! Share?! Have a great week. Bev

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is so fabulous my friend! Love your design, the fantastic stitched lines and your french inspiration. ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

...and thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You`re it!

Taunya Butler said...

I am in love with this card - love the actual tag background and then the Je t'aime sentiment!! So cleverly done! Way to go, you are just crafting up a storm - good for you!!

Anita in France said...

Michele, this is yet another stunner ... gorgeous background texture , such fantastic detailing and you just know I'm going to love that sentiment! So, just let me add a little 'pain, vin et fromage' to the shopping list ... oh, and I love blueberries! Anita :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love the layout and colors of this card! So glad you played along with us at the Tag You're It Challenge!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Loving this SO much! Just gorgeous