Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Curtain Call - Winter Wonder

 
This gorgeous Curtain Call - Winter Wonder inspiration photo may be a perfect reflection on my world right now... though I don't ice skate, the pond is frozen!



Yes my friends, Winter has most definitely descended upon us!!  I grabbed my camera immediately when the sun came out... we don't see it that often during Michigan Winters... one must take advantage.  

I was immediately inspired by the cozy blanket in the photo, and the gorgeous silver thermos... both of which I could use right now =]

The sun certainly helped my mojo a bit today... glad to read I'm not the only one that needed a kick-start!

A little PTI, and embossing + embellishments... pretty simple, but does the trick, I think.
 
Hope you are having a great start to the year... thanks for dropping by!

12 comments:

Anita in France said...

Certainly does do the trick, Michele ... this is stunning! There's so much delicious texture and dimension ... and it's so gloriously clean and crisp ... gorgeous! Anita :)

joy said...

Fabulous card - a perfect take on the inspiration photo. Looks like a winner to me!

Michelle said...

Oh, your card looks so cozy, Michele! Beautiful!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is gorgeous. The textured background and the dark snowflakes are so striking together!

Shona Chambers said...

Your living in 'winter wonderland'!!!!! How beautiful, I would sit all day staring out the window..... Well, your mojo certainly got a kick in the backside, loving this card. That embossing is fantastic, makes me want to put my hand thru the screen and touch it. May have been simple to put together but looks so lush. Winter gorgeousness!

Kristie Goulet said...

Your card is so cozy and your photo is stunning!!! I love the textured background. Is that from PTI too?

Marybeth said...

Hard to belive your card can. E even more beautiful than your picture,but it is!!!!!!oh my gosh everything about this card is a wonder.......I love that embossed background and the fringe is to die for.....you are amazing! Your snow picture is gorgeous too!

Bobby said...

I love your beautiful blanket card, Michele. The texture and embellishments are terrific.

Jacquie Southas said...

You have really captured the cozy wintery feel of the photo - amazing embossing folder!

Kim Heggins said...

Michele...this is stunning and so warm and cozy and that embossing folder, the prettiest I have seen. You are amazing, just amazing.

cm said...

The photo of your surroundings: beautiful! I second Shona: winter wonderland! As for your card: pretty, simple and STUNNING! The embossed background, the note sentiment, the snowflakes...swooning-inducing. Love this!! Race it over to the Inkspirational gallery where 'note' is the challenge prompt...I'll be waiting for you!!
Hugs~c

~amy~ said...

I missed this one...such a pretty photo with the snow! Love the monochromatic look along with the fun textures!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call - Winter Wonder♡