Monday, February 9, 2015

Muse #104

I'm back at Muse this week, and just in time for one last Valentine?  No?  I hear you!  I have completed all my cards for my kids, grands, and the hubs... so what's a girl to do?  How about a card with heart, that isn't necessarily a Valentine?  Like this:

Hello, love!
 
My simple design uses one of the wonderful papers from Cosmo Cricket's "Creative Girl" 8x8 pad - first time I've ever purchased that size pad and love it! A few Paper Smooches dies: Hearts and Hello Words, and finally a little stitched rectangle from SSS on a Smoky Shadow base from PTI.
 
I hope this puts you in the mood to use any occasion to send a little love to someone... I'll bet it makes their day!
 
So I can't wait to see what you create while playing cards with me at Muse with:
  • a wonky background - any size
  • a die cut word
  • any color except pink, or red!!!
Here are the 3 simple Muse rules:
  • Use the Muse card as inspiration, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse. 
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow members' submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow members' submissions that you find inspiring.
The InLinkz will close and voting will begin at 8:00 am next Monday. Please don't forget to come back and vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions. 

Our new challenge will begin at 9:00 a.m.on Monday.

Voting ends on Tuesday at 8:00 am. 

The results of voting will be announced at noon on Tuesday. 
 
Most importantly - have fun!!
 
=]

14 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this neutral colour combination Michele, great use of the patterned papers!

Ardyth said...

Love this masculine valentine - can't wait to see how every one is inspired!

Lynn said...

Love the slightly tilted panel. This card says "hello love" to me. A perfect card for your hubby as a just because card.

Taunya Butler said...

What awesomeness this is!!! Love that cool background and you added cool touches to that fun, wonky background!! So fun and super well done!!! Have a super duper week!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

That background paper is spectacular! I love this and I see "hello love" too! Awesome card friend. Have a great day!

Chriss Blagrave said...

This is wonderful Michele! Love the neutral palette and the woodggrain.
Oh, this is going to be fun, I have a card in my head. Now to get it out :)
Hope that your weather has not been too harsh and that the sun is shining for you!

Anita in France said...

The neutrals with the woodgrain are fabulous, Michele ... and I love this chevron-ish pattern ... now, I need my brain to get in gear! Anita :)

Marybeth said...

Love it! Fun background patterned paper .

Sharron said...

Awesome paper--love the colors! The angled paper adds a fun touch!

~amy~ said...

soooo pretty!

Brenda said...

Wow! This is amazing Michele! I love those colors and that chevron looking background. You did an amazing job with this one! Hugs, Brenda

Erika said...

Great inspiration and something different!

Gaylynn said...

This is an awesome masculine card. Very creative background and greeting. These are difficult to do sometimes. I played along this time at Muse with it. :)

cm said...

Michele, a 1000 and one apologies for my late commenting! Travel, work, more work, more travel..gahhh! I'm going to sneak in a couple *cheers and applause* before I dash off to pack, then head to Calgary with my husband, to catch the bus to see my mom for a couple days before he comes to get me on Saturday. Rushing about a whole bunch *grin* Your card: handsome and striking! A most stylish guy card, indeed!
Hugs~c