Thursday, August 27, 2015

CAS[E] this Sketch #138

CAS[E] this Sketch has a marvelous leader, Chrissy Larson, who creates marvelous sketches, is as laid back as a leader can be, and loves us in spite of our late posts, last minute emails, without complaint! 

Here is another great example of her creative mind:

Oh Chrissy, you do the things you do so well!
 
Of course, we all want her to know that she can ask any of us for any old thing ... here is my way of saying that...
 
For Chrissy and CTS #138:
 
PTI City Scene, and dies, and City Scene Sentiments - Say that a dozen times in a row!
Stamped with Versafine Black, and SSS Fog and Lavender inks.
[oooh, did you notice that bit of shadow stamping?  Can't believe it worked!]
and a single scrap of my favorite Kelly Purkey Second City DP.
 
Today, would you please take an extra moment, if you haven't already been, to stop by Chrissy's fabulous blog and help me say thanks to Chrissy for keeping us all happily crafting?  I may be a wee bit prejudiced, but I think CTS is the best!
 
Thank you, Chrissy!  YOU Rock!
 
=]  Michele
 

 
 
 


23 comments:

~amy~ said...

well, you know I love this!
greeting from the big apple!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Great card, Michele!!! Very fun!

Dotty Jo said...

Love it - so classy! Jo x

donna mikasa said...

Why yes, I did notice the bit of shadow stamping. Love it! Gives your card so much dimension!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your take on the sketch, Michele! Your shadow stamping looks fabulous and I love this color combo! Fun card!!!

sandie said...

Fab take on the sketch and wow to the purple x

Anita in France said...

Cool and so stylish, Michele ... the dimensional shadow stamping on the sentiment is fabulous ... and so perfect! Off to visit with Chrissie! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

What a fabulous way to send support!

Jeanne J. said...

This is such a fun layout Michele! I love how coordinated everything is!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! i LOVE that sentiment and that fun paper you used. I have that paper too and would never think to use it like that!!

Kelly Latevola said...

Ahh so cute. Love that sentiment and that purple :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is marvelous Michele!! I like the city scape and cute little taxi. Fun sentiment too!!

Bobby said...

The ESB looks fab over that DSP, Michele. And the shadow stamping - good for you.

Chrissy Larson said...

I feel all squishy inside. You're the best, Michele! I just adore this card too and I'll happily put up with as much crazy as possible if it means hanging out with the amazing ladies of CAS(E) this Sketch!

Happy Dance said...

I'm baaaack. In blogland, that is. Just in time, as it turns out to see this gorgeous and very fun card. I don't do purples, but I"m loving them here. And that sentiment...what a perfect compliment to your NYC-scape. This is wonderful. Have a great weekend. Bev

Jenni's Jems said...

Wow this is a stunner Michele and I love the colourway you have used ...and that shadow stamping is great fun!x

shirley-bee said...

Your shadow stamping is so subtle yet it draws the eye immediately. Fab card!

Sharron said...

Fabulous and very cool design! Love the purple and your subtle shadow stamping!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Very cool design, Michele! Love the cityscape paper and your shadow stamping! You are the best with sentiments :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is fabulous, Michele! I love your take on the sketch!

Taunya Butler said...

CTS is the best and it is quite cool that you are with them!! This card is genius and remarkable and just such a clever idea!!

Petra Swart said...

CTS is surely one of my favorite challenge blogs, Michele, and they are so lucky to have you as part of the lovely team!!! Your card is so cute. Love the colours and how you've put everything together!!! The shadow stamping is so cool!!! A great card, my friend!!!!
Hugz

cm said...

Your purple/black city scene...gorgeous!! And clever. And charming! Once again, your stellar creativity has blown me away! Visiting New York is on my wish list (just need to find a bike race to convince my husband!).
Hugs,
~c