Sunday, January 31, 2016

Celebrating YOU 12 Kits of Occasions Day

It's 12 Kits of Occasions time again!  Yay!  Celebrating You is our theme, and Lindsey Larsen of Occasional Crafting, is our hostess again this month ... none of us are real upset about that - she really knows how to put together a fabulous kit. [I may just hire her to do mine in August!! ] Thank you, Lindsey!  Here is a peek of her darling kit:

Yes. I did get to play with ALL of this!!!
 
One of the little sweeties included in the Kit that isn't shown in this photo, is a darling little Ellie that seems to enjoy a little hot-air ballooning  [a little WOS and jelly roll sparkles on his bum, too =] :
 
Inside:
"Yes, in fact, I'd travel out of this world, too!
Love you to the moon, and back again"
 
Here are his darling cousins:
 
 
 
Lindsey included a few other critters in the mix ... one little pink heart, between friends means so much, right?:
 
 
... and a fun die cut to shake things up:
 

A very yummy way to tell someone you love them:


... or tell a friend how fantastic you think they are:
 
 
Maybe a certain someone deserves a bouquet:
 

[Last one, promise!]  Just to celebrate a very special day...


Thank you, Lindsey!  Thanks to my visitors today ... now run over to the 12 Kits of Occasions blog, please, to see what my friends have created with this very wonderful kit!  We have two new members ... you will enjoy them as much as we do, I'm sure!  [Welcome Michelle, and Nancy!!]  You'll also find all the details, and supply list there!

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!

=]  Michele

 
 

 




23 comments:

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh! Each one is a pure delight to look at and you made so many! I'm just going to say wow on each one and know that I love every card you made from this amazing kit if Lindsey's! Love the new stitched ovals!

Nancy Penir said...

Oh Michele, these all have the 'wow' factor! Love your sweet ellies, and bunnies. (I raise bunnies and love them to bits!) Gorgeous gold cover plate panel with the gold celebrate. Simply stunning! And thank you for the lovely welcome. So happy to be a part of the team!

Jenni's Jems said...

These are just so cute Michele!! x

Cat Craig said...

Wow girl, you can rock a kit for sure. Fabulous cards.

Tenia Nelson said...

awesome!!!

Joyce said...

Well, you really knocked my socks off with this post. Love all your cards. They are all either gorgeous, super adorable, or both!

lostinpaper said...

WOW! You have certainly made this kit shine!

Martha said...

WOW, Michele, what a lovely group of cards you've created.
Beautifully done!

Kristie Goulet said...

These are all amazing! Lovely eye candy for me this lovely, warm Sunday evening. xoxo

Barb Ghig said...

You are so innovative, Michele! Every one of your cards are FABULOUS, and I couldn't pick a fave...until I saw the gorgeous pink and gold beauty at the end! WOW!!! As always, you have really done an amazing job with your kit!

By the way...Do you happen to know the origin of the 2 bunnies? I have to get them :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Wow, Michele! You have been a very busy crafty bee!! Awesome job!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Spectacular cards Michele!! Love the way you've used the little critters. Smacking my head wondering why I didn't think to emboss the die cut you! It looks so cute with the sweet treats! Your oval card is as pretty as can be. Love them, love them ALL my friend!!

Jacquie Southas said...

You really worked the kit, Michele! Love all the elephant cards - so adorable!

TK said...

Wowzer! Honey bunches of sweet cards you made there, Michele! Inspiring...

Chriss Blagrave said...

Awesome cards, Michele...all have such a wow impact whether adorable or elegant!!!

Jeanne J. said...

Wow wow wow! I thought I did a good job - you got me beat by miles Michele! Lots of things I love .. the bouquet with the twine and the bitty oval "you're sweet" sentiment..the elephant holding the balloon - how cool is that?, but my most fave? The clip holding the balloons. Every detail just perfect!

Tracey McNeely said...

Man you completely rocked Lindsey's kit. I can' pick a favourite because I do and then scroll further and pick another and another. Weren't those elephant's so fun? Love those wonky shapes!

Anita in France said...

Oh. my. goodness. Michele, you have excelled even yourself with this awesome array of cardsfrom Lindsey's kit! They're all so fantastic ... my faves are those adorable little bunnies with the pop-of-colour sweet heart ... and that elegant, striking and gorgeous gold on pink celebration ... wow! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Once you got started you just couldn't stop. They are all fabulous, Michele. That gold one is so stunning and the elephants are just darling.

reeree62 said...

These cards are all simply adorable!!! I must know where the sentiment on the bunny card "I'm All Ears" is from! Love it, and love the font. It goes SO WELL with CB's bunnies!!!
Thanks!

Sharron said...

WOW!! You really outdid everyone with all these fantastic designs! There is such a wonderful mix of cute and classy. Love all the little ellies and the darling bunnies. Great touches of embossing too. Your last card with the pink and gold die cuts is especially gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

Michele, you've completely blown me away! The phrase "you're all my favorite" comes to mind. I'm eager to CASE all of these. One of my absolute faves is your darling ellie with the bouquet of balloons and that pink heart banner. I will start CASEing there. Thank you so much for making this kit look so good! I'm so sorry you've been under the weather...your creativity doesn't seem to have been affected at all, though.

Brenda said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!!! What fabulous cards you have made from this kit!! I love each and every one of them. So many fun and amazing cards, love the elephants and the bunnies, they are just too sweet! Hugs, Brenda