Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #1

There's a new challenge on the block, and I couldn't wait to play along!  Stamping Smiles Designs has given us a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge - a favorite of mine - here are our choices:


I received this card from a darling, generous, friend who I adore.  I just couldn't wait for the Cat-itude stamps from MFT to be  back in stock!  Finally! I was able to make them my own, and give them a go, my way - be fair warned, you'll be seeing them again in the form of Second Helpings for this challenge!!!  I had way too much fun with them to quit on the first go 'round!

Inside sentiment:
"To realize just how Paw-some you are, on your birthday, and every day"

I've chosen line #1:  Gold, Sparkles, and Acetate... Am I pushing the 'gold' envelope a bit much with my gold-fish??  Just in case, I threw in a few gold sequins to the mix! 

Congratulations, Ka!  You've chosen a fabulous design team to inspire us!!!

=]  Michele

21 comments:

Brenda said...

What a cute puny card Michele! I love tic tac toe too, and how fun that you played along. I love the "gold" fish, and that cat is just to cute, but it is the sentiment that has me cracking up. Can't wait to see more of this little guy. Hugs, Brenda

Barb said...

Oh, my gosh, that is the cutest! Love it, Michele!

Jeanne J. said...

EEK!! This is adorable! Your wit is showing!

Joyce said...

This is too cute.

Happy Dance said...

Oh girl.... this made me laugh out loud. Reminded me of the cat we had who like to sit on top of the birdcage and swat at our parrot.... Bird found a new home; one without cats. GREAT card. Great images. Great design. Love it. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Well, I would say this is perfectly pawsome ~ HA!! I know goofy huh. But it seriously is and for that matter, so are YOU!!

Marybeth said...

Stop .... this is just too darn cute! Love it!

TK said...

Sooo stinkin' cute! Great gold-fish too...

lostinpaper said...

I was just playing with these cuties (but can't share it just yet), I agree they are a fantabulous set of stamps and your CAS shaker is purr-fect! sorry..... had to!

Susi said...

Yet another genius Michele Card Creation - love how you made the "aquarium" shaker. Adorable card, you enabler you! LOL

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness!! That is way too cute and fun! Such a creative shaker card!!

Barb Ghig said...

You have the best 'punny sentiments', Michele! Love this cute shaker card so much!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous, so fun Michele.

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Adorable and made me laugh out LOUD! 😜❤️

Lindsey said...

Yay!!!!! So happy to see you playing along! Michele, this card is awesome! You are awesome! I love that you did GOLDfish. Honestly, what I wouldn't do to have your clever mind...

Anita in France said...

Completely adorable, Michele ... punny, funny, brilliant ... and impeccably put together! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

There's that sense of humor again. I love it, Michele!

Sharron said...

Wow, so clever! Brilliant design--love it!

Nora Noll said...

You are so darn clever!! I LOVE the fun way you used the goldfish on this!!! Too, too cute!!

Tracie Pond said...

Hello Michele,

Thank you for participating in the first Stamping Smiles Designs, Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. I love the creativity of your card. The sparkly and gold sequins in the fish bowl add a touch of fun.

Tracie Pond
Stamping Smiles Designs
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
Design Team Member