Thursday, March 31, 2016

12 Kits of Occasions: Spring Fling!!

Another month bites the dust ... but no where is there evidence of Spring here in my neck of the woods ... a few bulbs have popped their brave little greens, but not a bloom in sight - YET!  But now?  It's 12 Kits of Occasions time!

I promise there will be heaps of SPRING-y cards for you in our 12 Kits of Occasions blogs.  Michelle Leone is our host this month - she has thrilled me to no end with her CAS style and Spring Fling 'ingredients!'



Here are my cards ... grab a cuppa something, or a cold beverage, maybe lunch ... I may have gone overboard - again!

First up, a little card for Gretchen Michele's arrival home - soon,  is our prayer!

Before and after =]
 
thank goodness Tom left me one Cadbury Egg!
 
Next, a little birthday card for Gretchen's Mom who has so diligently been with her darling peanut every. single. day.  She has plenty to smile about, but thought one more would be good - it is her birthday after all:
 
 
Michelle gave us so many bunnies, I was beginning to think they multiplied en route!!!
 


This next one might be my favorite ... wish you were here to see the dimension I was able to achieve by 'planting' those carrots!  You may not know it, but Michelle is a carrot LOver!


You'll have to check out the supply list for this kit ... LOve this cover-plate:


 I'm saving this one for a later sentiment ...

 
Two more ... using these darling little bows that we all had a lesson on how to put it together ... thanks, Michelle!  Really wonderful video, and a super fab-u-lous kit!!!

 
I'll save this last one for my granddaughter's 'supposed to be birth day' in a few weeks:
 
 
I hope I didn't lose you along the way!  As always, thanks so very much for stopping by!
 
I'm hopping over to see all the wondrous cards I know my teamies have in store for us ... see you in the comment sections at The 12 Kits of Occasions team blogs! 

You'll find a list of all the goodies Michelle sent us at the 12 Kits Home page. 
 
=]  Michele
 
 
 



26 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahh...what an adorable adorable kit! You have rocked all those little bunnies...and this post shouts spring! I love it!

Ashwini Rao said...

What fun and adorable cards, Michecle!!

LauraJane:) said...

TOOT SWEET every one!! Love the Green strip of "grass" on the 3rd card..,very clever!

Susi said...

What a fun, goody-filled kit, but most importantly, what wonderful cards you made with it!

Jeanne J. said...

Lots of fun cards Michele! Your style really reflects your personality, the whimsical way the papers are layered at angles, the fun sentiments.. up the hoppy!! LOL!! Love your coloring on the she bunny and YAYY YOU USED YOUR BIRDIE CLIP!! Love the little nest you made with the twine!

Nancy Penir said...

Michele, you are amazing! Card after beautiful card. So many ideas on each one!!! How to pick a favorite... well it has to be the planted carrots! Too clever!!! Hugs to you and Gretchen!

lostinpaper said...

These are all so wonderful Michele, Love the fun row of bunnies on the Hoppy card, planting those carrots really did seem to go well and that lattice cover plate is TDF! Thanks for so much inspiration in just one post!!

Cat Craig said...

You worked the kit beautifully. So many fun cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness...Michele with one "l", you are just so talented and amazing. Just love all your fabulous creations, so out of the box and amazing. So happy for left overs, can't wait to case you! Love each one of your cards.

Marybeth said...

Not overboard just fabulous ideas! Love the adorable and creative card for your little Gretchen ! Love them all miss Michele! I had so much fun with this kit too!

Joyce said...

Holy cow, did you ever go to town on this kit. Love all of your amazing creations. You took everything to the next level and made each card a true reflection of your fabulous style.

Nora Noll said...

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! I LOVE your amazing card with the kit Every one is different and oh so STUNNING!!

Lisa Elton said...

Never ever overboard my friend, just oodles of inspiration!! Love sweet baby Gretchen's card and the one for her mama too!! The planted carrots are just too cute and I love what you did with the row of bunnies! Incredible as always Michele :)

Lindsey said...

Oh, Michele! You amaze every single time! Your twine nest, flags going in opposite directions on your birthday card, adorable rows of bunnies, and multi-angled frames. I love love each and every detail. We must meet! I'm secretly (okay, not so secretly now) hoping that a hug will transfer some of your crafty genius to me. ;) Plus, the thought just makes me so incredibly happy and I'm keeping my schedule as wide open as I possibly can, so hopefully we can make this work!

LeAnne said...

AMAZING creations! You've outdone yourself!! I think I love the cardinal/nest BEST!

Bobby said...

I can see this kit truly inspired you, Michele. Eight absolutely fantastic cards. I love how you can take the kit and put your own unique touch to it. Well don, mf.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all fabulous, Michele! But my favourite is the one with the bunnies and the carrots in the row -- it's so clever!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh Michele, what a BEAUTIFUL collection of cards...WOW! I love them all, but I think my fave is the one you created for Gretchen Michele! You really knocked it outta the park with that one, grammy :) Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers that she will be home very, very soon :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele your were a busy busy bunny with Michelle's kit--WOW, where to start! I guess at the beginning. I am not one to pick favourites but I have to say that your first card spoke right to my heart so many fabulous details and so pretty. Moving on You DIL I am sure loved her card and I am so glad to hear that maybe Gretchen will be coming home soon! Yup your bunnies definitely multiplied on cards 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7! Well done!

Sharron said...

WOW, so clever and cute and so beautifully done! Love every one!! I adore little Miss Ballerina! The orange peeking through the white scallops at the bottom made me think she had been sampling some of those carrots! You did such amazing things with all of those adorable bunnies. Love the 'let's up the Hoppy'!

TK said...

SOOOO many wonderful cards, Michele! I believe my fave has to be the first one for your little peanut! And you're right, that cover plate is FAB!

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

Up the HOPPY?!! All your cards are awesome-- the little sentiment switcheroo was great!! Love your designs. Have fun on your trip! xo

Anita in France said...

Wow! Michele, you worked magic with this month's kit ... so much loveliness in one single post ... each card is so special, I can't choose a fave (although the little before and after egg-in-the-nest is knocking at that door!) Hugs, Anita :)

Birgit said...

Michelle, these are all fabulous!! What fun it must have been to play with all those wonderful spring goodies. I hope spring comes soon!!

Tracie Pond said...

These cards are all cute, but the one with the egg......for real?...you are a clever lady!!!!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, what a wonderful selection of awesome cards, Michele!!! Love all the fun carrots and adorable little bunnies and the one you've made for little Gretchen with the egg is so special!!!! So happy to hear that she'll be home soon!!!!
Hugz