Thursday, March 24, 2016

CAS[E] this Sketch #165

Every once in a while I just need cool, clean, and cute ... how about you?  Here is our Sketch this week - certainly ticks all my boxes:

 
Thank you, Sam!!!
 
Here is how I've achieved my goal this week for Sketch #165:
 
PTI Vegetable Garden and a little OLD wood-mounted sentiment.
 
The bug has bitten a few of my friends, and family members, recently ... this one should make one of them smile!
 
How will the sketch inspire you all this week?  Cool?  Clean?  or Cute?  Whichever, I know they will be clever!  See you in the gallery!
 
=]  Michele


13 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Cool. check
Clean. check
CUTE? Double check!!! And fun!! Love that little chokie.

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch, Michele!

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely cute!

Barb Ghig said...

As always, your take on the sketch is amazing, Michele! I love that you chose the artichoke for your element and your color combo is just beautiful! Thanks so much for your inspiration :)

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, it will certainly bring a smile and maybe even a giggle!! Cute CAS card Michele!

lostinpaper said...

Too cute!... don't think I've ever called an artichoke cute before?

Cat Craig said...

Too funny, fabulous combination of colors stamp and sentiment.

Bobby said...

So cute, so fun, so You, Michele.

Miriam Prantner said...

So very cute! Love that artichoke image and the simple periwinkle strip.

Nora Noll said...

Okie dokie smokey. LOVE the artichoke and the fun sentiment. Great colors too.

Jen Mitchell said...

Ha! This is too cute! I'm sure it will bring smile to anyone's face!

Anita in France said...

Yep, Michele ... completely cool, clean, cute ... and such fun ... love that sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Petra Swart said...

Oh, my how cute, Michele!!!! Love the green against the purple strip and the sentiment is so sweet!!!! And such a lot of lovely white space!!!! What a great card, my friend!!!
Hugz