Friday, January 5, 2018

Color Throwdown #474

In my mind, Color Throwdown #474 was made for me!  See if you agree... that is if you know my favorite color!

AND birds!!!
 
I've brought out an oldie but goodie from Wplus9 to play cards with me today...
 
a teensy little sneaky peek of a new set from E.H., too!
 
I adore these guys!!! 
 
Hope you have a fun weekend planned - we will be snowed in again, but maybe we'll make a few more gnomes!  Did you miss my little gnome?  He can be found at Instagram @mfergu01 ...  thanks for the visit!
 
=]  Michele
 
supplies:  Wplus9 Happy Birds;  PTI cover plate; Zig Clean Color brush markers: 071.091, 096; MFT Say What?




13 comments:

Laurel said...

Adorable card!

~amy~ said...

Oh how TWEET!

lostinpaper said...

Hard to believe there is so much snow when it is so hot here, we are melting lol. I adore these sweet birds too and am so happy you found the 'perfect' colour combo challenge (wink)

Nora Noll said...

Perfection!!! Those little birds are so SWEET!

Anita in France said...

Yes, it was, Michele ... I thought that when I saw those yummy colours! Adorable card with those sweet birds against the 'cloudy' background! Cute! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Your little birdies are so cute and I love how you colored them! Loving your scalloped background, too...such a charming card, Michele!
Can't wait to see you little gnome :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yes, it has your name written all over it!!! And might I say, your card has winner written all over it!! CUTENESS!!

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, oh golly, this adorable! Those little birds are so cute. Yes, I think this challenge had your name alllllll over it! You nailed it! From the cute birdies to the gray background and the fun scallopy die. Sorry you are snowed in. Hope you stay safe and warm and make a bunch of gnomes! :) Hugs!

Sharron said...

Yes, definitely you! Love your background and those sweet little WPlus9 birds!

Broni said...

So darn cute! Love the scalloped "lines"! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Papercraft Boutique said...

These little birdies are so adorable, Michele! The background cover plate is the perfect choice for the birds to perch. Love the chic color scheme! Hideko :-)

Amy Rohl said...

Oh how adorable! I still have this set on my wish list and you're making it jump right up there to the tippy top, my friend! Love your work always. Thanks so much for playing along with CTD this week!

Cat Craig said...

Michele, I wondered how long it would be before you brought those birds out after the holidays...lol Darling card.